Imagine if you were a millionaire right now.
You would have practically everything you want. You can enjoy the cars, food, clothes, house, and many other luxuries that money can buy. With money comes great respect and money friends. Even more, many of your worries would immediately evaporate. Money gives you the freedom you've always wanted.
However, in order to achieve this major goal, you must select your tool for wealth and use it to serve a large number people. Whether it's sports, medicine, or animals, you must find something you can devote your life to and find a way to monetize it.
If your idea is worthwhile, it will cut through competition like a knife through soft cheese. For instance, even with a prolific number of bloggers, my articles are still feasted upon by millions of people each month. My secret? Competence and confidence. You need the skills to pay the bills.
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is your competence and confidence. -Daniel Ally
This means that you are willing to build your skills and confidently apply them to the goals of your dreams. For me, it was about sharing practical truths about success. What about you? What will you set out to do and how will you do it?
Before you do it, there are some mental habits that you'll want to pick up along the way. Since people ask me about the mindset of being a millionaire, here are 7 Rules that I've followed that has helped me earn my wealth:
1. Explosive Growth: The typical worker expects a minimal increase in wages every year. In other words, if you made $50,000 this year, the next obvious step would be to aim for $55,000 next year. However, incremental growth won't make you a millionaire. Instead, you need to aim for explosive growth, like doubling or tripling your income every year.
Explosive growth can only take place when you apply the knowledge you have formerly feasted upon. In essence, be eager to learn and use the secrets of your glamorous work. You must first seek to master yourself, then your business. To be a millionaire in the next 5 years, you must rise above the daily distractions and pay the price.
2. Know Your Daily Rate: One of my clients was profoundly impacted when I told her about her daily rate. As a doctor, she was consumed in the notion that she was only worth $100,000 per year. However, when I told her that she was worth $400 per day, I showed her how she could make it $1,000 per day.
(To get the daily rate, I divided $100,000 into 250 working days to get $400 per day.)
Once she realized that most of her days were filled with unnecessary tasks, she hired an intern. Since the intern was looking to learn from a doctor, the relationship was mutually beneficial. This helped the doctor save valuable time and money, which multiplied her results. Because this helped her to take more clients, she now earns over $4,000 per day, which qualifies her as a millionaire.
3. Impact=Income: If you want to earn one million dollars, you need to help one million people. This means that the larger impact you make, the more money you can take. If you look at the biggest business leaders, you'll find that many of them have scaled their products and services, which allows them to dramatically reduce their prices and feed the masses.
Like your daily rate, you should find out how many people you impact each day. According to one study, the average person directly reaches about 27 people per day. If this was your number, how can you increase it? With the internet, you have the ability to make a bigger impact, which will give you a bigger income. To raise your income, raise your impact.
Those who reach millions of people will make millions of dollars. -Daniel Ally
4. Enjoy Your Wealth: I've seen some money teachers say, "If you stop buying a $5 latte everyday, you'll be a millionaire in no time." I believe this philosophy is horrendously wrong because it prohibits you from enjoying your wealth. In other words, the person who does this is saying, "I cannot afford a coffee because one day I can be rich!" Completely illogical.
However, what you should be saying is this: "Since I've been blessed to have money, let me enjoy my wealth now. While I enjoy this latte, I can think of other ways to earn money so I can get more of these opportunities." By fully indulging in the $5 latte, you're basically saying to the Universe, "More of this please!" If you fully accept this wealthy proposition, your mind will start to produce bigger results.
5. Rule of 100: People ask me all the time, "How do you get paid to speak?" or "How do you get on the magazines?" Actually, it's easy if you consistently determine yourself to produce the highest and best results. Simply put, if you do 100 of anything, you'll gain the proficiency to be perceived as an expert. Being perceived as an expert can allow you to charge higher fees for your services.
The key to the "Rule of 100" is to do it within 12 months.For instance, if you read 100 books within 12 months, you would be an expert. If you gave 100 speeches in one year, you'll get paid. If you write 100 articles in 12 months, you'll get noticed. If you did 100 heavy workouts, you'll get in physical shape. The rule of 100 applies to most skill-building activities.
6. Align with Experts: To be a millionaire, you must burn the bridges of averageness. This means that you're ready to erase the average people, places, and things, even if they are family or friends. However, this can only happen when you start to align yourself with experts. When you get closer to industry leaders, these average people will automatically dissipate in your life.
Furthermore, the difference between an amateur and professional is who they hire. Actually, most amateurs won't even get far enough because they haven't hired anyone in the first place! If you want to get to the next level, you have to hire the best attitudes and aptitudes in your industry. When you do, your results will be infinitely rewarding.
7. Create New Responsibilities: The secret to success is to create new responsibilities for yourself. Once you create new responsibilities for yourself, you will then create more responsibilities for others. This is called "wealth creation" since you're adding jobs to the market place. Once a person is employed, you get higher results for yourself and your impact is enlarged.
The millionaire is always creating new responsibilities because they always have new ideas to implement. Once these ideas start to overwhelm them, they find employees who can fulfill the request. People are always ready to handle steady responsibilities for steady pay. In fact, 10% of the entrepreneurs in the world create responsibilities for 90% of employees in the world.
Now that I've taken you through a new world of ideas, you need to put them to practice. Which ones will you use? How will you use them? Once you start applying these rules of success, you will reach the rarefied airs of achievement. When people asked you how you did it, be sure to share this article with them!
Do you like this article? Please comment and share what you've learned. Our community is waiting your response...