7 Tips to Becoming a Millionaire
Becoming a millionaire is easier than it's ever been.
Many people have been writing me with the notion that it's an impossible task. They say, "It's pure luck. You have to be born into a rich family. You'll have to win the Lotto. Your parents have to help you out a lot."
A single mother with 5 children wrote the following, "Daniel, I read your article and I believe in what you're saying. However, I'm 50 years old and work long hours at two dead-end jobs. It's Christmas time and I barely have enough money to buy gifts for my children. What should I do?"
Another man wrote, "Well, if you work for the government or a non-profit, you cannot expect to become a millionaire. After all, you're on a fixed salary and there’s little time for anything else. By the time you get home, you've got to play with the kids and entertain yourself."
These queries have got me thinking of the true possibilities of wealth all over the world, particularly in America. I've seen people come to America who speak little to no English, have no connections, no money, or formal education, but have still been able to create fortunes for themselves and others.
The truth is that all of us can become as wealthy as we decide to be. None of us are excluded from wealth. If you have the desire to receive money, whatever the amount, you have all of the rights to do so. There's no limit to how much you can earn for yourself.
Money is like the sun. It does not discriminate. It doesn't say, "I will not give light and warmth to this flower, tree, or person because I don't like them." Like the sun, money is abundantly available to all of us who truly believe that it is for us. No one is excluded.
Here are 7 Tips to Becoming a Millionaire:
1. Change Your Thinking: You have to see the bigger picture. When most people see just trees, you need to look at the entire forest. This way, you'll be able to chart your own course and get to where you want to be. By having a vision and the goals to attain that vision, your possibilities are endless.
You'll have to go through plenty of self-discovery before you earn your first million. Knowing the truth about yourself isn't always the easiest task. Sometimes, you'll find that you're your biggest enemy and best friend--even in the same day! Nonetheless, changing your thinking is a requirement for wealth.
2. Save Relentlessly: This will address the queries that I've recently received. For many individuals, there's too much month at the end of the money. However, you'll have to make your best effort to save as much as you can, even if it's a ridiculously low number.
There are many techniques for saving money. You need to find your own system and start building your wealth. Even if you're on a fixed income, you need to find the discipline necessary to save. Whether you start out with saving $50 or $500 per month, do the best you can and invest this money in the best way possible.
3. Learn from Millionaires: Most people are surrounded by what I like to call "Default Friends." These friends are acquaintances that we see at the grocery store, gym, school, work, and other places. We naturally befriend these people as trust grows. However, in most cases, these people aren't millionaires and cannot help you become one either.
If you truly desire and aspire to be a millionaire, these people may tell you that it's impossible. They'll tell you that you're living in a fantasy world and why you'll never be able to make it happen. Instead, learn from millionaires. Let go of these relationships and seek new ones that can help you get to the next level.
The people that you're looking for are also looking for you!--Daniel Ally
4. Indulge in Wealth: To become wealthy, you must become learn about wealth. This means that you'll have to put yourself in situations that you've never been before. For instance, you can test drive a new car, get a realtor to show you an expensive home, or get a brownie from the finest bakery in town.
Most of this will not break your bank. In fact, some of it is free. You'll have to go where 97% of people aren't willing to go if you want to make your financial dreams happen. Are there luxury golf courses, spas, or museums in your area that will allow you to indulge in wealth? If so, take advantage!
5. Believe that It's Possible: If you believe that it's possible to become a millionaire, you can make it happen. However, if you've excluded yourself from this possibility and think that it's for other people, you'll never have money. Also, be sure to bless rich people when you can. Haters of money aren’t likely to receiving any of it either.
The best way to do this is to learn relentlessly about yourself and money. You can do this by reading books that have been written by millionaires themselves. By gaining a well-rounded education and staying inspired, you'll be able to get the wealth you've been looking for.
6. Enlarge Your Service: Your material wealth is the sum of your total contribution to society. If you know my famous question, "How do I deliver more value to more people in less time?" then you'll know that you can always increase your quality and quantity of service. People are waiting to be served.
Enlarging your service is also about 'going the extra mile.' When it comes to helping others, you must give it everything you have. Don't think about if the people you serve will appreciate it or not. You just plant the seeds and nature will take care of the rest.
When the mind is ready, the money will come! -Daniel Ally
7. Seize ALL Opportunities: In every neighborhood, no matter where you are, there are always opportunities to do good. Your community desperately needs your help. If you would only open your mind and heart to these opportunities, you'll find that they will be ready to reward you in due time.
Furthermore, you cannot say 'no' to opportunities and expect to become a millionaire. You must seize every opportunity that has your name on it. Sometimes the monetary reward will not come immediately, but if you keep planting seeds, eventually you'll grow your fruitful crop.
Money is the harvest of your production. Everything that you have is in direct proportion to your actions. If you've done everything that you can do and have a purpose leading your life, you can expect to become wealthy. You must desire wealth and eventually the money will come when you are ready for it.
The more seeds (service) you plant, the more plants (money) you'll have.