Imagine if you could reach millions of people.
It's very easy if you know what you're doing. The fact is that great influencers never stop branding and promoting. They are always marketing themselves, using every detail in their business to add value to those who want them most. If you want to reach millions of people, you need to create unstoppable content and promote yourself endlessly.
If you want to reach millions of people, you must have the desire to do so. Ask yourself right now, "What do people think of when they think of me?" Usually, most people would come up with simple answers: smart, funny, articulate, good-looking, organized, and more. However, how does that help you reach others?
The fact is that it doesn't expand your influence until you put it all together. Those qualities must be concocted into your brand and show people who you really are. Your personality must ooze out of your work, allowing people to say, "I can relate with a guy or gal like that." This is the key to reaching millions of people.
Your story won't always connect with everyone automatically, but if you develop it in a way that has a mass appeal, you can ultimately reach millions of people. Here are 5 Ways to Reach Millions of People:
1. Make Associations: When people think of you, what's the first thing that comes to their minds? What do you want to be known for? Donald Trump is a master at this. Regardless of your political position, you must understand that Mr. Trump has made many associations in the minds of millions of people, allowing him to become the most famous billionaire on the planet.
Some people know him from his show, The Apprentice. Others buy his shirts and ties. Many see him as the future 'President'. Others remember him as the owner of casinos, Trump Towers, or even golf courses. People know him as the 'Billionaire' or even the 'New Yorker'. Many people enjoy the drama and controversy he brings. Some might even call him grandpa. You get the point.
Making associations in the minds of others will increase your brand substantially. Ask yourself, "What do I want to be known for?" As soon as you come up with the answers, build your brand and produce that kind of image in everything you do. Soon enough, people will automatically make those associations with you.
2. Become an Expert: Everyone is looking for truth. They want answers in their personal and professional lives. When they find the expert they're looking for, they become loyal to them. Once you build a small following, take that feedback to enhance your brand by making the correct adjustments. Walk, talk, and act like the expert you've become.
Write articles that will release content that no one has ever seen. Shoot videos that catch your audiences' attention. Go out there and give speeches to groups of people. Use your testimonials on your website and social media. Take photos and post them. Write a book. People are waiting to see what you've got, so share it with them. Be omnipresent. Go viral.
Becoming an expert doesn't take as long as it used to be. Nowadays, a person can read the top ten books in their field, talk with dozens of people, and use an appropriate title and bio to demonstrate their brand. Even though you can become an expert overnight, you must consistently produce top-notch content for many years if you want to reach millions of people. In short, experts answer questions that you haven't even thought about yet.
3. Hold Profitable Relationships: Surprisingly, most people don't know how valuable their networks are, otherwise they would ALL have fortune and fame! The truth is that every moment that you invest with others, either virtually or face-to-face, must be profitable. If it isn't, be sure to sever all relationships that aren't producing wealth.
Of course, wealth can come in all forms. It's not only the money you receive, but the ideas you gather, connections you make, and people you impact. You must use this wealth to market yourself. Make a list of the most profitable people in your life. By doing this, your unprofitable (or least profitable) relationships will fade away. It works every time. Winners and losers never get along.
To reach millions of people, you need to send out a minimum of 100 phone calls and emails per week. You should be having a minimum of three solid conversations per day if you want to extend your reach. Every email you send will build your brand. It is also good to know that there are millions of people waiting on the phone, if you would only use it wisely.
4. Build Trust: How do you build trust online? First, you must get real with yourself, and then with your audience. I've seen people make the futile mistake of acting like someone they'll never be. Then they wonder why no one has approached them for help. To build trust, you must share your message in the simplest way possible.
Just think, how many times have you visited people's websites and have gotten confused with their message? Maybe you've seen a website and have associated them with being "too expensive." Since we think in pictures, you must leave a message that arouses their attention. Always remember that a confused mind always says 'No'. If people don't find what they're looking for, they'll leave.
People want to do business with you, but they need validation. They'll look at your reviews. They'll try to dig up testimonials and other kinds of information. They'll even Google you 15 pages deep! Either way, this is the way human nature will always be. If you give people a reason to trust you, they'll be telling their friends about you. People do business with those they know, like, and trust.
5. Create Your Story: A compelling story is what creates the most interesting brands. Look at the movie 'Titanic'. It's a motivational love story that has reached millions of people because of it's ability to relate to human experiences. If you've seen the movie, you can easily remember distinctive points if I brought it up. Do you recall when the Rose almost jumped off the ship? We all do.
Your story must be highly-developed and contain many human elements. If you've read a good story, you'll usually ask, "I wonder how he or she did it? Let's find out more." Because of this 'mysterious' factor, you've built excitement and interest which will build curiosity. Plus, we all know people love a juicy story. In fact, people go out of their way to obsessively learn about you.
Stories are remembered from generation to generation. Once you create a story that attracts people, you must ensure that it displays humility and transparency. Sure, you can have a great story, but if you come off as a 'god' or seem untouchable, no one will feel that they can meet you. Thus, the best story allows your audience to connect spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.
Reaching millions of people is no easy task and not everyone is born to do it. However, if you feel like you have the talents, skills, gifts, and abilities to make it happen, be sure to study people who are reaching millions. Whether you like them personally or not, try to connect with them and ask for help. After all, we live in a virtual world that's becoming more personal than ever before!