5 Reasons Why Keeping a Journal Will Make You Rich
If you want to be rich, you better start a journal today.
Keeping a journal enriches you because it helps you activate the vast storehouse of gifts deep within you. You’re able to record your thoughts, motives, and intentions when you record your soul-searching experiences in your journal.
Surprisingly, an overwhelming amount of people don’t have a journal. It’s not because they cannot afford it or don’t have the time, it’s because they don’t know how powerful it can be as a tool for self-discovery.
As you stare at the blank pages of your journal, it will ask you to share the truth about your position in life. These truths allow you to gain a deeper sense of wisdom and understanding when it comes to dealing with your life.
Wisdom is knowing what to do. Understanding is knowing why you did it. –Daniel Ally
Keeping a journal can change your life. Personally, I’ve kept journals for years and I cannot go a day without recording my experiences. Because I believe in journaling so much, I’d like to share 5 Reasons Why Keeping a Journal Will Make You Rich:
1. Self-Discovery: Keeping a journal can teach you more about yourself than anything else. In just less than 30 minutes per day, you will be able to take the private time you need to think and learn the truth about yourself. You’ll gain insight and feedback about yourself while profiting from all the experiences of your day.
The more you write, the more you learn.—Daniel Ally
2. Capturing Memories: Your journal will allow you to capture the details of life. From the places you went to the people you met, you’ll sail through an ocean full of memories. In addition, you’ll also be able to record ideas, stories, jokes, quotes, questions, poems, and many other details, which will dramatically enhance your memory. These memories will give you enjoyment in the voyage of life.
Commit your life on paper. –Daniel Ally
3. Reflection: When you look back in your journal, you’ll be able to track the major progressions that you’ve made in your life. When you review your past successes and failures, you’ll have a moment to giggle from your glories. You’ll also have the chance to make the right adjustments. By reliving your experiences, you’ll add more joy to your life.
Writing is the beginning of all wealth. –Benjamin Franklin
4. Future Generations: Imagine if your grandchildren could learn about your entire adult life! If you’re open to sharing the truth about your past, present, and future, you can teach future generations about what you’ve experienced in your life. If they decide to read it, your journal could make a major impact in their lives.
These empty pages will read the most personal tale you shall ever find in a book. –Daniel Ally
5. Self-Expression: There’s nothing better than knowing your true voice. With all the noise in the world, your journal allows you to express yourself on the deepest level. Whether you write letters to yourself or a Higher Power, it will give you the clarity you need to reach your highest aspirations. You may also let your loved ones read it—if you want them to!
Your life is a celebration of who you are! –Daniel Ally
Keeping a journal allows you to tap into your deepest reservoirs of life. When you give yourself the chance to cherish your life on a deeper level, you’ll be able to find truths in the most unpredictable ways. Journaling is one of the greatest secrets to reflect the purpose of your soul. If you want to be rich, start your journal today!!
“Our greatest battles of life are fought out daily in the silent chambers of the soul.” –David McKay
Do you like this article? Please comment and share what you've learned. Our community is waiting your response...