Millionaires are willing to do what 99% of people aren’t willing to do.
The 99% are idling away their time, money, and emotions while seeking approval from others, while the millionaires work to study and master the game of life. When people around them talk about problems, they find solutions. As people are ‘settling’, they are constantly on the move.
Becoming a millionaire is a process. First, there is a lot of personal development involved. This means that you must have solid life skills for basic survival in place. Once you have these life skills, you must procure the professional skills that align best with your natural abilities.
When you acquire these skills, you must refine them by seeking advanced training. After you master your skills, you must find systems that either replace you or help you reach a higher level. Following this order will help you to achieve the success you’ve always wanted:
Gain Professional Skills
Create Systems to Leverage Yourself
If you want to learn about how you can get to the next level, there are certain qualities of self-made millionaires that you’ll need to adopt. Here are 12 Qualities of Self-Made Millionaires:
1. Be Confident: There is no one like you. Your background, genetics, age, and current status can help you to achieve the success that you’ve been searching for. Be different. Be certain of yourself. Be enlightened of your possibilities. You’re already going to be the best at what you do. All you have to do is take what you get to get what you want.
If you believe in yourself, everyone in the world will believe in you.
2. Be Curious: A lot of people cheat themselves out of success because they fail to ask the right questions. Instead, they accept the status quo and make erroneous assumptions. Find out why things are the way they are. Learn about the truth and discover what it really takes to be successful. Challenge the norm and never conform.
3. Be Excellent: Becoming a millionaire demands excellence in every area of your life. You must be diligent in all of your affairs. Be a student and master your craft, even if it takes half of the day for the rest of your life. When rising on each level of success, teach others what you learned along the way. It will only lift you higher. Teachers must be students and students must be teachers.
4. Be Consistent: Every day, you must consistently deliver to the best of your abilities. Most people can apply themselves in intervals, but millionaires are constantly producing on higher levels. For me, I’ve been writing at least two articles per week for two straight years. I used to reach dozens per week, now I reach millions per week. I consistently improve my writing. There is unlimited progress in consistency.
5. Be Forceful: People don’t know what they want until you give it to them. Sometimes you have to be forceful with your offerings. Move people to action by creating demand for their needs. Henry Ford was known for saying, “If I asked the people what they wanted, they would have said ‘Faster Horses’” If you keep supplying and proving the need, people will buy what you’re selling.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”-Wayne Gretzky
6. Be Fearless: People will tell you what you can’t do, where you can’t go, and who you can’t be. Forget these people. When I was in college, I failed a class because of my writing ability. Because of this, I dropped out and wrote my book in 10 days. I sold thousands of them and destroyed numerous obstacles along the way. Be fearless and erase all limitations.
7. Be Unpredictable: Most people act so routinely that you can predict their every move. To be more strategic, you must meander your way into different thought patterns, languages, and activities. By consciously creating opportunities for yourself and doing the unthinkable, you’ll be able to exceed your own expectations. Eventually, predictable people will ask you how you did it and you’ll have to give them your unpredictable answers.
8. Be Unreasonable: Unreasonable people change the world. Reasoning too long can often slow you down. It makes you think of the ‘what ifs’ in a negative way. Instead, move with unreasonable action and demand success in every area of your life. Sometimes this means going on 2 hours of sleep to finish reading a book. Do whatever it takes to get to your biggest goal in life, even if it hurts you in the short-term.
9.Be Unduplicatable: No one can copy you if you create a signature style for yourself. Whether you’re wearing bushy bow-ties or carrying Birkin bags, you need your style to work in your favor. Always say to yourself, “There is no one doing what I’m doing in the way that I’m doing it.” Eventually, your uniqueness will attract the kind of reputation that you’ve been looking for. All millionaires are completely unduplicatable.
“Stop conforming, start performing!” –Daniel Ally
10. Be Dominant: Dominating your industry is easy. All you have to do is push a little harder than your competitor. For instance, a famous basketball player told me that most professional basketball players shoot around 500 shots per day. He shoots over 1,000 per day. That’s why he’s a perennial all-star in the NBA. You must mentally accept greatness for yourself and push your mind and body to unprecedented levels.
11. Be Controversial: To become a millionaire, you have to push the limits. You’ve got to ask for things that no one has dared to ask for. Controversy means that you are willing to walk and talk about the subjects that people avoid. Sometimes, you’ll be unpopular for being controversial, but do it anyways. Always push your agenda and help people understand what you’re trying accomplish. If they understand and want to help, bring them on your team.
12. Be Universal: Your theme may not always be accepted by everyone, but you have to constantly plant your seeds. The goal of a millionaire is to be ubiquitous and cultivate a massive appeal. Always ask the question, “How can I deliver more value to more people in less time?” Soon enough, you’ll go from planting 1,000 seeds to 1,000,000 seeds at a time. You can’t control how many seeds will grow, but you can plant more seeds!
Millionaires aren’t born with these qualities. They are developed over a lifetime. If your goal is to become a millionaire, you must be ruthless in all of your endeavors. You must ceaselessly pursue your goal to serve people on the highest level. Take these suggestions and improve the quality and quantity of service that you offer. Your impact equals your income. If you want to make a bigger impact, develop these qualities and watch your income grow!
Do you like this article? Please comment and share what you've learned. Our community is waiting your response...